Opportunity - Internal Audit - Financial Services
We are currently scouting for a Chartered Accounted Professional who has an expertise in Internal Audit / Corporate Audit for one of leading Financial services brands
- Responsible for preparing risk based audit plans
- Responsible for Conducting comprehensive Audits for difference departments within the firm
- Assisting in preparing pre audit committee and Audit committee meeting presentations
- Drafting Internal Audit reports and communicate effectively to management
- Internal audit and Internal control review
- Identify the risk involved and keep the senior management updated
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the business processes
Regulatory Compliance review:
- Overall review of loans in portfolio, Assessment of risk, highlighting critical discrepancies in sanction and disbursement process of loans granted through across branches on monthly basis.
- Review of key processes involved in lending business including Part prepayment, foreclosure, collateral monitoring, Part disbursement etc.
- Overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues and developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence and documenting processes and procedures
- Responsible for timely completion of internal audit as per defined process and methodologies and provide inputs in process change and risk to mitigate.
- Looking forward for some positive responses