Overall, security officers are tasked with securing the premises and personnel by staying on patrol, monitoring surveillance equipment, performing building inspections, guarding entry points, and verifying visitors.
What are your duties as a security officer Security Officer Responsibilities:
Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly. Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior. Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel. Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors
- Daily monitoring of Security Compliance.
- Daily and weekly reports submission of Security Ops.
- CCTV Monitoring on a daily basis.
- Providing reports w.r.t. security breach.
- Handling queries of Security Service Partners.
- Reporting of any irregular / suspicious activity during Security Ops.
- Reporting of any suspicious activity in premises or in & around the office area of any Employee /as or visitors.
- Maintenance of security data and admin related work of the same.
- Ensuring security of the office premises .
- Visitor management system.
- SAP entries & ERP reports.
Experience/Qualification: Graduate from Any Streams with Minimum experience between 1-3years.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Hotel / Restaurant Role Category:
Security ServicesSecurities Trading Functional Area: