- Work Experience: Min. 2 years in FMCG (Pref. Non Food) working in Modern Trade, experience as Key Account Manager and having handled Ecommerce business for key accounts
The incumbent shall be responsible for handling offline and online business of 'Click & Mortar' National MT key accounts (eg Spar, Spencer's, Reliance etc) along with online business of National Chain Pharmacies (eg Apollo, Medplus etc), planning and executing sales activities to achieve sales target, revenue & growth and drive key account KPIs of JBP with T2T alignment. They will be responsible for managing the direct coverage of all Modern Trade stores pan India, ensuring in-store execution through the field team and category coordination.
Skills & Attributes Requirement :
- Have an established track record in achieving results and targets
- Should have worked on digital sales chain pharmacy/ grocery accounts online/ e-commerce sales
- Exposure to modern trade business
- Good English communication skills
- Good computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, being Excel PPT
- Good analytical and communication (verbal written) skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage Direct coverage of all Modern Trade stores in region (N, E, W, S), ensuring In-Store execution through field team
- Cover geographic area spread across multiple cities including outstation working as part of tracking and managing MT offline execution
- Maintain self-journey plan and ensure market working with field team
- Maximize execution and tracking of paid or non-paid secondary space in the store in best possible place
- Ensuring fill rate for MT retailers (both offline and online verticals)
- Ensure monitoring, recruitment, training, working of in-store sales promoters/healthy skin advisors/beauty advisors
- Interact with local/regional category persons of all retailers (National/regional/Local)
- Any other additional responsibility as assigned by the Reporting Manager
- Develop the sales and business mix from the individual accounts through effective negotiation and rollout of JBP and eJBP
- Maintain accurate current database including sales secondary tracking
- Provide weekly/monthly schedule of planned activities and trade activation initiatives in coordination with Trade Activation team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Spark consultancy We are hiring for different multinational firms in Delhi NCR for BPO n IT requirements and serving our clients and candidates with best suitable requirements as per industry standards.