Brand Manager - Colours
Location - Mumbai
CTC - 25-28 LPA
About the Company -
Our Client is an Indian multinational paint company, headquartered in Mumbai.
Role Description -
The position is that of a Brand Manager primarily responsible for providing design and colour marketing support to various brands and services functions. He/she will be part of projects that involve creating and launching colour inspiration/selection tools for the consumer - for both online and offline media, colour/decor trends research, showcasing colour expertise at various forums etc.
Business Responsibility Areas -
- Identify consumer needs in the area of colour and d- cor inspiration - by spending time on the ground and subsequently incorporating these insights in various projects
- Designing and production of collaterals/ books/ etc by engaging with agencies and providing colour and design expertise using consumer and market insights
- Interaction with the channel (dealer, contractor) for insights and feedback on colour selection and inspiration
- Launch of colour tools to the sales teams and develop consumer marketing campaigns around them - both on ground and digital
- Designing and execution of launch and related marketing events for trend and forecast researches at various consumer/architect forums and design conferences
- Project management that includes development of briefs to agencies, charting deliverables planning timelines, execution and review, managing budgets
- Collaboration with external (creative agencies, research agencies etc) and internal stakeholders (brand teams, sales teams etc)
Candidature requirements -
- Graphic/ interior designing course. Candidate should understands colour shades along with graphics exp.
- 5+ years exp. post NIFT, NID, IIT-D OR any ranker college 10+ years
- Creative project management, agency management, and research.
- Should understand color shades along with graphics experience.
- Required to travel depending on projects.
- Minimum of 50% marks throughout the education
- Graduation and Post-Graduation must be through a full time course
- Key Interactions - Internal - Marketing, R & T, Retail, Supply Chain, Commercial, Services
- Key Interactions - External - Vendors, Applicators, Contractors, Architects, Consultants and Clients.
Spark consultancy We are hiring for different multinational firms in Delhi NCR for BPO n IT requirements and serving our clients and candidates with best suitable requirements as per industry standards.