JMN Investments Research is looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals to join US equities research desk as an Associate Analyst. We are looking for motivated candidates with impeccable track record and the drive to work alongside some of the world's leading financial services companies and investment banks.
Suitable candidates will receive world-class on-the-job training from experienced investment professionals along with the opportunity to work alongside some of the finest analysts in the investment community.
- The Associate Analyst will work in India assisting senior analysts in US and Europe to provide comprehensive research on stocks/bonds listed in US/Europe.
- He /She will build models, follow companies, gather news, and interact with company management, work independently following companies with a view of providing analysis that help to determine a buy/hold/sell rating and in publishing research.
Preferred Qualifications :
- A financial qualification such as CFA/CA/FRM/MBA (finance).
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in analyzing financial data for investment decision making / analysis preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong Computer/Excel modeling skills.
Duties include :
- Collect financial data using online and other sources to build, maintain and forecast financial models.
- Analyze companies based on their published financial statements and annual reports.
- Help write investment research reports.
- Persuasively articulate investment ideas.
- Undertake special projects requiring Internet and screen-based research.
- Conduct channel checks with retail partners and other supply chain players to assess demand for products/services of coverage companies.