Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is a tech-driven connected lifestyle brand that puts the hottest gadgets/ accessories in the hands of young Indian consumers and with a vision so that it can become an integral part of their life.
Noise has been India's No.1 wearable watch brand for consecutive 9 quarters. We are also ranked No. 4 globally in the same category and are proud recipients of the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards 2022
We ranked among the top 3 brands in India in wireless earphones and has been a bestselling brand on Amazon and Flipkart, for four years in a row.
Recently we roped - India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
With more than 5 million Wearable and gadget accessories sold till 2021, we are en route to becoming a global brand. For more details visit www.gonoise.com and Instagram Page: @go_noise
Your "WILL BEs":
1) Create sales out target/directional numbers for his respective Geo, account wise and product wise, in consultation with sales in team and BH between 1st & 3rd of every month.
2) Discuss the agreed target with cluster heads of respective accounts.
3) Appraise the Cluster Heads for the "focus model" of the month and "sales out expectation".
4) Coordinate with the Cluster Heads for lessening the TAT of material movement from their respective DC to the stores.
5) Work closely with the cluster heads to develop model-wise MOQ for individual stores.
6) Cross-check the targets and TAT weekly store-wise reports to see if the MOQ is maintained.
7) If MOQ is not maintained - either model-wise or store-wise - inform (i) Cluster manager of respective account and (ii) Noise Sale in KAM. Make sure they solve the issue.
8) Make sure of smooth implementation of the Noise Incentive program (if any for the month) through follow-up with cluster managers and store managers
9) Develop an outlet feedback report on the following parameters:
- Competition hero products and specs
- Competition hero product pricings and schemes
- Competition marketing activity
- Noise marketing scope and current visibility.
The Ideal "Noisemaker":
1) 8+ years of experience in Sellout.
2) Strong Understanding of LFR
3) Relevant experience in Consumer Durable/Mobile/Small appliances industry
Job location :North(Gurgaon), West (Mumbai) & South (Chennai)