- Lead the research and policy engagement to bring about sustainability-driven transformation within the food and agriculture value chain of India
- Develop effective donor relationships and partnerships to ensure growth of the team's plans and strategy
They further engage with the relevant bodies within the governance and corporate system to advise on practical transformation programs and influence the on-ground implementation.
- Lead the research to effectively identify and address various issues within the different parts of India's agriculture or food value chain to come up with necessary sustainable solutions
- Lead the necessary engagement with relevant bodies in the government and private sector to influence policy making and transformation as per the research outcomes
- Mentor and develop a team for continued progress and growth of highly motivated individuals to bring about transformation at scale
- This role involves undertaking complex contextual research projects covering the entire food value chain- agriculture, logistics, corporates, etc.
- PhD or Master's degree in agriculture/natural resource management/impact evaluation/agricultural economics/ecological economics/ international relations/public policy or any other relevant field relevant for agriculture transformation
- Experience in leading policy engagements with the government and corporates for transformational policy work
- Experience in designing, implementing and leading complex on-ground research in the field of food systems
- Experience in managing a team of researchers
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives for furthering the program objectives
- Passionate about bringing about transformation at scale
- Become a part of a rapidly growing team of highly motivated individuals working to embed sustainability in development
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents. While size has it...