As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities As a ERP Cloud Financials expert in a delivery position you will work with diverse teams and clients to conduct assessments and workshops to position the Oracle Cloud ERP solution and help clients prepare for moving to Oracle Cloud. You will be required to contribute in a past paced environment and serve as Cloud ERP subject matter advisor during the duration of the project lifecycle.
Manage a fast-paced schedule, with experience implementing standard methodologies related to design or internal procurement and accounts payable processes. Require functional and working knowledge of key financial applications e.g. G/L, AP, AR, Cash Management, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Projects and Financial reporting. Oracle Financial Accounting Hub and Revenue Management knowledge is a plus.
Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality. Meet with clients, gather business requirements from the line of business and solution how the Oracle Cloud ERP will satisfy the business requirements. Develop business cases and work with sales to win deals. You be responsible to recommend ramp up and design as a solution subject matter leader and serve in a full-time capacity on engagements.
We will provide you with the exposure and familiarity to multi-dimensional industries during the sales cycle. Ability to consult geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position. Ability of effectively work with global nearshore/offshore application configuration, development and technical teams.
Your day in the role will include
- Support, train and guide in the implementation for the Oracle Financial suite including the following modules:
- Activity Based Management, Advanced Collections, Assets, Balanced Scorecard, Cash Management, Daily Business Intelligence for Financials, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Analyzer, Financials Centralized Solution Set, Financial Consolidation Hub, General Ledger etc.
You will come with
- Experience in implementation and/or roll-out project is required
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in financial modules and bring in diverse perspectives
- Experience with designing Report, Interface, Customization and Extension (RICE) Components
- Ability to write Functional specification documents to design RICE components
- You will use your business knowledge, passion for learning and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to being transparent and achieve client expected business results.
How we ll help you grow
- You ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor and motivate.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you and also prepare you to tackle challenges
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 12+ years of working on Interfaces, Customization and Extensions, experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Core Financials and Procurement) as a lead and functional knowledge of the Cloud ERP solution suite is required.
- Hands-on in Oracle Implementation and Customer Success program and know how to team successfully with Oracle during the delivery process.
- Financials business process knowledge is required.
- Expertise in implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
- Proven ability business process areas preferred (atleast two) O2C Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Acquire to Retire (A2R), Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Act as Oracle Cloud domain expert providing best-practice guidance on supply chain business processes and implementation approaches
- Facilitate and/or conduct requirements workshops as part of sales activities
- Develop solution scope and make implementation recommendations
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Tax and Statutory requirements for country specific localizations is an added advantage
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Package Consultant Oracle ERP Cloud Financials
order to cash
record to report