Lead Analyst - Middle Office Operations
Our client is an international firm providing the services to different financial institution. They are actively looking for a lead Analyst who has experience in the Middle office roles for the Hyderabad/Bangalore/Gurgaon location.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining timely and accurate deliverables.
- Recording and updating investments products in the company's database.
- Handling any operational issues that come up.
- Handling queries of front office regarding the P&L.
- Review the trade that is not recorded in the books in front office.
- Ensuring the timely completion of confirmations and settlements.
- Handling onboarding of clients.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 2-7 years of experience working in finance field. (MBA or CFA preferred)
- Good understanding of different financial products and TLC
- Should be detail oriented and should have good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on VBA/Python is preferred.
- Must be good at multi-tasking and should be good at handling a team.
- Proficient in M.S Office applications and SQL.
Keyskills: sql java delivery reporting mentoring ms office front office middle office office operations financial products it cfa finance analysis recording operations onboarding completion investments