Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Operational Efficiency & Accuracy Metrics Management using automation and technology.
- Successful delivery on high business impact projects goals.
- People Management (team management and stakeholders)
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each team member
- Mentor and guide audit team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and control variance.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate degree
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
- Complex problem solving
- Minimum 4 year's experience and 2 years people management experience
- Has managed critical operational processes, with SLA and metrics responsibility.
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Exposure to SQL and R
- Lean, Six Sigma or Process Excellence Certification