- Sun Pharma is the largest pharmaceutical company of India and is the 4th largest global specialty generic Pharma Company. Mr Dilip Shanghvi is the Founder and MD of Sun Pharma. The role holder would gain an excellent insight to the pharma sector.
- He/she would be exposed to an accelerated learning curve wherein the opportunity to work across multiple functions and businesses across multiple geographies would broaden his/her spectrum of understanding for the pharma sector. In addition, this would be an excellent opportunity for the role holder to identify, anchor and monitor cross functional initiatives on the behalf of Business Head. The role holder would have an extremely high level of visibility across the organisation as well as in the executive committee. The role would be based out of Sun House, Mumbai.
Key Result Areas:
- He/she will provide support and assistance to the Business Head in developing, implementing and monitoring new business strategies/initiatives for various divisions.
- The role holder will work with a defined set of functions and businesses and assist them in developing annual Planning and Budgeting process. He/she will work to ensure that the feedback are incorporated by coordination and follow through.
- The incumbent will work with the functions to define, coordinate and conduct discussion on dashboards and MIS as desired as part of the preparation of monthly executive committee meetings and functional reviews.
- In addition to these activities, the role holder would also be responsible for tracking of Business Transformation initiatives for each function and businesses.
- Special Projects - There would be certain critical time-bound projects assigned to the role holder, as and when the need arises.
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Graduate with MBA from a top tier B School.
- Work involves handling sensitive issues and confidential information requiring discretion on the employee's part.
- Ability to multi task, successfully adapt to changes in work priorities.
- Should be a self-starter and able to take responsibilities and meet the target within the timeline set.
- Ability to meet deadlines and should have eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at excel and making presentations
Hiring Level : The role holder would be hired at Manager level
Whitehat Jr’s mission is to empower a whole generation of learners to become creators versus consumers of technology. The company teaches the fundamentals of coding-logic, structure, sequence and algorithmic thinking to enable kids to generate creative outcomes, e.g. websites, animations and apps....