Manager Instructional Designer - Coding curriculum
Instructional designers are an integral part of the coding curriculum development team at Whitehat Jr. They play an important role in ensuring the quality of all the lesson assets that get created by the development team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Review lesson plans, projects and class summaries from the instructional design perspective. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Rewrite the content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age-appropriate.
- Suggest instructional enhancements to the lesson assets so the learning experience is superior.
- Check if all the lesson assets follow the instructional guidelines.
- Do a thorough language review.
- Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the written lesson is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
Skill Set :
- In-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Working Days : 6 ( Alternate Saturdays working)
Work Location : Mumbai, Powai( Work from home till June 2021) / Remote
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Whitehat Jr’s mission is to empower a whole generation of learners to become creators versus consumers of technology. The company teaches the fundamentals of coding-logic, structure, sequence and algorithmic thinking to enable kids to generate creative outcomes, e.g. websites, animations and apps....