As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities You and IBM India IBM s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions. With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. The IBM SAP Practice is seeking top talent with experience in implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). The SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioners would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption. Experience with one or more of the following application components C/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP MGD, IBP, Ariba, and SuccessFactors. Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAP s. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAP s and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates. You will have experience in coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, unit testing, and integration deliverables IBM and SAP work together to build customized solutions that increase customer value, enhance the customer experience and establish your presence in the digital economy. As part of our team, you will lead one of our teams that is responsible for engineering SAP solutions for IBM s core business processes. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries.
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP FI CO (Material Ledger) for SAP.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 12+ Years of SAP Functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP modules using SAP FIN CO (Material Ledger expertise preferred)
- Expertise in CO modules (Cost Center accounting / Profit Center Accounting / Internal Order / Profitability Analysis / Product Costing).
- Expertise in New General Ledger, Asset Management, AP and AR processes, Payment Interfaces, SEPA, DMEE, Classic payment, Bank Interface, and Taxation.
- Hands on expertise on Project system, Investment management, WBS / Internal order budgeting.
- In-depth hands-on experience in trouble shooting and end-end analysis of both inbound and outbound interfaces including bank interfaces.
- You will integrate SAP modules with other SAP modules as well as with external systems in addition to developing requirements and specifications for enhancements to SAP and interfaces between SAP and legacy systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in S4HANA
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Package Consultant Sap Fin Fi Need
business process management