About Pragati Jobs :
Pragati is building a full stack technology platform to help India Inc. hire over 50 million+ blue collar workforce in the next 5 years. For millions of candidates, it aims to be a trusted app (www.pragatijobs.com) which helps them apply to relevant jobs and interview with employers. We are an early stage startup with 9 full time members currently. We have been working with clients like Swiggy, Flipkart, Zypp in our pilot stage to solve their hiring problems.
Roles and Responsibilities : Pragati Jobs is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (with 4-6 years experience). As a core member of the initial team, your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- You will be responsible for front-end and back-end web development.
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will ensure compliance with the build/release and configuration management process.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- Help in interviewing and building a team.
- Guide our team of junior developers.
Work Experience :
- Min of 4-6 years of hands-on experience developing complex enterprise/consumer facing software systems.
- You have developed complex software products that include scale, algorithmic complexity and huge amounts of data.
- You have done development across multiple browsers/ mobile platforms delivering quality consumer products that delight the users.
- You have experience of building and working with APIs.
- A deep working knowledge of AWS Cloud services would be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge and experience in adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test-driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies.
Must have skills :
- Should be able to handle complexity and jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues to delivery projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas.
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things.
- Should have mentored peers / juniors in projects and should enjoy the mentoring as well.