- Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS and GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Financial Products
- Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting's for Head office upon request
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting