Managing Vendor Payments for PAN INDIA KLI Branches.
2. Preparation of yearly Admin Budget. Monitoring of expenses v/s budget to ensure costs remain within control.
3. Managing Open Advances of Admin Department.
4. GST Reconciliation with GSTR 2A for Admin Department.
5. Generation of various MIS reports for management perusal.
6. Assisting in Audits (Internal, External, IFC etc.)
7. Reviewing Physical Asset verification of Admin Assets on quarterly basis.
8. Assisting in other projects of Admin department.
9. Identifying areas of risk and placing controls to mitigate the risk.
TOTAL - 100%
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
Work experience in years: fresher to2 year