: This role is primarily a hybrid mobile developer who will be working on mobile applications and would be working with a team that has worked on multiple mobile, internal and external web-based applications. A candidate should have several production native mobile applications and we expect all of our developers to:
- Collaborate with other team members in a humble and open source manner and value team contributions over individual contributions
- Communicate with other team members on your intentions and your issues so we can help when you need it and so we can all benefit from your insights.
- Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals.
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Document what gets built so others can carry the torch while you are on your much-deserved vacation
- Know the process of software development
- Test what you build
- Re-Use what we already have built Required Skills :
The ideal candidate has production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as NativeScript, ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, etc)
BCA MCA Other helpful skills/experience :
- Test Automation Tools
- Ideal candidate has worked with Functional and Unit test based frameworks to develop automated tests (Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber, etc)
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployments (CD)
The ideal candidate has worked on projects with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc)
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Hybrid Mobile Developer - RESTful