Circle HR- UP @ Kanpur
Lead, guide & drive HR and Circle operations, policy & process implementation, change management, deployment of best and next practices, partnering with the business leadership and corporate HR in the defined budgets in order to achieve employee delight and engagement, higher level of retention and making the organisation the employer of choice. Responsibilities
- To ensure that recruitment is done within the timelines both number and quality wise by maintaining the optimal source mix.
- Efficient on boarding & Effective Coaching & Support Mechanism to reduce New Joiner Turnover, Cadre
- Program Attrition, Women Attrition and Talent Attrition. Driving HR interventions for Low performers &
- Active interactions & engagement with Productive staff (Hired Through cadre programs) to keep them motivated
- Managing the HR Shared services by ensuring timely resolution of queries and adherence to TAT s of HR Processes.
- Meeting Process timelines, maintaining mandate on differentiation and efficient grievance handling. Inputs on creating a culture of feedback for the respective circle through surveys.
- Regular update to internal stakeholders. Qualifications:
- Good communication (both verbal & written) and inter-personal skills
- Strong Excel and database manipulation skills, financial and statistical analysis skills)
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Telecom / ISP Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area: