: As a CMO reporting to the President, the incumbent will lead a team of 30+ marketing professionals
Client Details :
Our client is a listed Indian company with its presence spread across 65+ countries globally, they have a workforce of greater than 1000 people and business size of more than 300 Cr INR
Strategic & Innovation :
- To lead and develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies, plans and budgets with a focus on driving customer engagements, sales revenues and margins through multi-channel marketing.
- Passion for creating, sharing and assimilating new ideas and taking risk in associating and launching of New Marketing campaigns & Business models.
- Planning marketing activities in conjunction with company's growth plan and working out strategies to execute the plan.
Brand Management :
- Experience in creating perception through innovative marketing approach towards customer delight and enhancing brand value.
- Devising long-term brand building strategies.
- Developing, monitoring & evaluating marketing strategies for brands, keeping in view factors like PLC, leveraging inherent strengths of the company & brands, customer & market behavior, regional strengths & ensuring field compliance.
- Conceptualize and implement marketing promotional activities as a part of brand building effort.
- Ensuring successful participation in national and international tradeshows, exhibitions & organizing other events like conferences, seminars etc.
Product Management :
- Conceptualising strategic product marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Developing new products and services using research, customer feedback and implementing communication strategies, such as campaigns, to attract customers.
- Centralising target markets and determining how to best get the message across to particular groups.
- Preparing marketing plans, including budgets and progress reports; deciding on pricing and special deals for product and analysing customer feedback and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Identifying areas for growth and creating strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Collaborating cross-functionally on competitive selling, pricing, market development and field solutions.
- Charting out new paths for ensuring long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
- Spearheading market intelligence activities for ascertaining market trends, influences and competition, utilising market intelligence information for future decision-making and strategic business planning.
Digital and Social Media :
- To be responsible for leading the planning and strategy development across all digital channels.
- Responsible for establishing a connected digital ecosystem that will build brand awareness and enhance Venus' reputation as a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Proactively develop and deliver compelling social campaigns to strengthen the brand's social footprint and drive engagement and across all our social media platforms.
- Responsible for driving the evolution and execution of corporate brand and strategies - design, development, analytics, SEM/SEO, social media, and user experience to drive demand generation, product awareness, relationship-building, customer loyalty, and traffic generation.
- Review and refine our global digital marketing strategy and execute on demand generation campaigns delivering superior results for engagement and conversion.
- Oversee growth, engagement and demand generation targets for all online and social media channels, including the corporate site, blog, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages, etc.
- Manage, execute and report on ROI of projects against allocated marketing budget.
- Budget Management: Lead annual and quarterly planning for the digital team including the expense budget, headcount, and forecasting.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in marketing domain preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to conceptualize innovative programs that helps in brand enhancement and connect with targeted audiences.
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and having a keen aptitude for learning and applying new knowledge resourcefully
Education : Pharma/Sciences graduate and MBA from premier institute (preferred)
Knowledge of injectables industry is a MUST
Job Offer :
This is a leadership role with high impact, apart from the market leading compensation, the person will be a key decision maker for the organisation.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Utkarsh Gupta on +91 hidden_mobile
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
For req Chief Marketing Officer