- Project Management of various programs and large-scale projects for clients' domains- across geographies and categories.
- Drive projects independently and proactively and be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and other teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Hands-on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks, and Mitigation, and develop a high-level- and detailed out - Project chart with milestones and estimated timelines- for project governance & execution respectively
- Detail the resources, points of contact, execution method and support mechanism
- Manage timely appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Should be able set up project governance mechanism and hold others accountable for project execution and completion
- Have a vision of the project and program success and able to integrate different workstreams to enable seamless project execution
- Should take responsibility of few or all project related activities - kick off, scoping, change control, project governance, communication, planning, risk management, project tracking etc Required Skills:
- Project management - Proven expertise in driving projects
- Stakeholder management - Liaison with all the relevant stakeholders
- Communication - Good written and oral communication skills to coordinate with senior stakeholders
- Tools - Should be well versed with the office suite of products. PM tools exposure is an added advantage
- Industry understanding - Experience in handling global complex projects in changing environments. Consumer goods industry exposure is an added advantage
- Business analysis - Should be able to identify business needs and propose solutions if required
- Time management - ability to prioritize work with good time management skills
- Should be a team player with good critical and problem-solving skills Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
- Certifications in Project Management or Agile domain like PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, SAFe preferred
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools with 3-12 years of experience in any of the below areas
- Project management
- Program management
- Business Analysis Personal Attributes
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach. Benefits
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you
Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
At Thoucentric, we work on various problem statements.
The most popular ones are -
- Building capabilities that address a market need, the basis our ongoing research efforts
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward-facing consulting.
We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Management Consulting / Strategy Role Category:
Web / Mobile Technologies Functional Area:
environmental impact assessment