Who are we and What do we do
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What s the InMobi family like
Consistently featured among the Great Places to Work in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About InMobi DSP
InMobi DSP aims to be the world s most customer-centric mobile performance advertising platform. The core offering is the ability to own performance KPIs for a direct advertiser or agency, while providing full-funnel transparency into media, inventory sources, clicks, and impressions. The incumbent will be the resident trading expert and will help accelerate InMobi DSP s growth in the broad proposition called performance advertising , covering mid to lower funnel campaigns, and by bringing in product, operations and business expertise in all of InMobi operating markets, with a focus on Asia.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the Technology, Start-ups, and the AdTech industry. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done and build scalable businesses. You love building ideas from scratch and leverage data for decision making. You have experience of working in an extremely fast paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less.
1. Achieve Revenue Milestones for InMobi DSP from ecommerce, retail and QSR verticals. While this business currently already exists, the goal is to achieve a $100M annual run-rate in spends on behalf of our advertisers over the next 12-month timeframe. This would include mobile user acquisition and retargeting as horizontal propositions.
2. Streamline Operations for the InMobi DSP revenue execution: Product Marketing and Go-to-market, Data/Audiences and overall proposition, Client Delight and Net promoter score, Trading and Profitability, External Intel and Competitive Insight, Creative Strategy and Operations, and overall performance. Improve performance by 25% vs. Default mode solely through operational excellence.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. The Programmatic Trading Head will be responsible for end-to-end revenue delivery for the business including:
2. The Programmatic Trading Head will be responsible for team building, hiring, and development:
3. The trading Head will be responsible for Direct Client Services and Delivery, and ensuring that InMobi DSP is the most customer-centric DSP in the ecosystem:
Why Join Us
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Keyskills: fun at work net promoter score key metrics problem solving client services product strategy product marketing analytical skills creative strategy investment banking corporate strategy revenue generation mobile advertising behavioral training competitive insight project administration net qsr san dsp