Position Assistant Manager Human Resources (Talent Management)
Department Human Resources Location Mumbai
Sub-Department Talent Management
Driving the Talent & Performance management framework. Responsible for interventions towards employee engagement as well any other new initiatives and projects. Understanding the organization's culture and effective management of internal stakeholders will be imperative for this role holder's success.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performance & Goal Management:
- Implement the performance management philosophy, framework, and process for the organization and ensure completion of KRA setting, appraisal exercise on time.
- Responsible for developing and updating the annual / Midyear appraisal process and guidelines to effectively manage the appraisal process across various SBUs in coordination with BU Heads and HR's.
- Create a performance oriented culture through monitoring on-going performance/productivity data; ensuring continuous performance discussions, development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers.
- Be the central custodian of performance management system. Drive the PMS process
- Works with business to ensure due delivery of PMS awareness training, implement processes for KRA Setting, Performance Review, ensure line managers comply with feedback/appraisals process, performance plans for all employees etc.
- Continuously benchmark industry practices in relevant fields and provide recommendations.
- Champion and articulate innovations and improvements pertaining to systems and processes related to the respective domain.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and providing inputs for development.
- Implement (Objective Key Results) OKRs to drive better business results.
- OKR coaching & handholding the respective internal stakeholder to draft effective OKRs to track their goals & KPIs and its alignment across the organization Employee Engagement & Culture Building:
- Build robust employee engagement strategy including employee communication, grievance handling mechanism, etc.
- Conceptualize and implement Reward & Recognition scheme for the organization encompassing various reward schemes related to company guiding principles, corporate values and performance, etc.
- Develop Employee Value Proposition framework for the organization and implement the same.
- To build an employee-centric workplace culture and promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Conduct engagement surveys, pulse surveys and polls as needed; share the findings, facilitate action planning and tracking of actions taken.
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across the Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Experience in the area of social media, Employer Branding
- Developing and delivering the organizations internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us in increasing levels of employee engagement.
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Lead on the development and implementation of a new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing Employee Engagement programs across all verticals of the organization focusing on Brand Affinity/ Connect, Raising Employee Morale, Recreational Activities
Reports directly to Manager HR (HOD)
Manages directly Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience Team
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
QUALIFICATIONS: MBA/PGDBM in Human Resources.
- 4 6 Years of experience, with at least 1 year working in a similar role in a medium to large-sized organizations and matrixed structures/reporting lines.
- Strong track record in Talent & Performance Management & Employee Engagement.
Knowledge and understanding of best practice in Talent Management.
- Communicator: The ability to influence and persuade others, especially in situations that require diplomacy and tact.
- Collaboration & Influence: Proactive cross-functional partnerships to work effectively with peers and partners throughout the whole organization
- Cultural Competency: The ability to lead through seeking diversity, fostering inclusion, and a passion for developing every single individual
- Results Orientation: A commitment to demonstrably improving team metrics. A positive, flexible, proactive, hands-on can-do approach
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Hotel / Restaurant Role Category:
HR Functional Area:
Assistant Manager - HR (Talent Management),
employee referral programs