- Need immediate or 15days NP candidates only
- 10-12 years of experience writing around such tech topics as no-code platform, SaaS, open source software, app development, industry use cases, digital products, web components, etc.
- A solid portfolio of relevant content youve had published
- Proven experience leading (managing) a team of content writers, freelancers, interns, and agency partners to bring big content ideas to life
- Well versed with tech/ coding/ programming languages, its concepts and be able to get content created for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in thorough research on a given topic and coming up with original content that covers the topic from the required angles
- Excellent communication, online copywriting experience and a good understanding of SEO (Familiarity with best practices like incorporating keywords)
- Masters degree in a relevant field, such as communications, journalism, or marketing (Bachelors degree preferably in technology)
- Deep insight on application architectures, IT products, deep-tech, new technologies like Generative AI, LLMs, etc. and product positioning
- Handson creation of product marketing collaterals, including writing, editing, & deliver the highest quality articles, Produce how-to user guides, use cases, customer stories, and e-books content for our audience.
- Lead a team of content writers, provide guidance, mentorship, and support, ensuring they operates effectively and efficiently, supercharging creativity and productivity in content creation
- Work closely and collaboratively with other team leads, Community and Creative teams to deliver a unified strategic approach and best-in-class editorial that drives awareness for the brand, product, and new customer growth.
- Partner with the SEO team to drive organic search traffic and authority of Open Weaver content for relevant topics and related product solutions, utilizing keyword research for content optimization and topic/headline ideation.
- Collaborate with social media team to create and execute on high-impact social campaigns that amplify the brand
- Ensure product, promotional, informational, and thought leadership content is presented in an effective manner, in line with brand guidelines and industry trends.
- Help make sure copy produced across the company is error-free and aligned with our brand voice and style guide.
- Come up with new content series ideas and groundbreaking editorial features (producing from concept to launch) that move the business forward and build Open Weavers reputation and brand. Lead cross-company branded content initiatives.
- Report on success metrics. Generate content performance reports and insights, trends and key results, and to inform ongoing content strategy, learning and iterating with data-informed decisions to continually improve content performance.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
Application Programming / Maintenance Functional Area:
Content marketing manager
open source software
no-code platform saas
industry use cases
product content manager
content marketing product content writer
product content expert