Amazon s Last Mile Analytics and Quality (LMAQ) Geospatial team is seeking highly skilled and motivated program manager to assist in building the world's best geospatial service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a huge growth area for Amazon and get exposed to geospatial tech and its application in routing and navigation.
Key job responsibilities
A Senior Program Manager is expected to work closely in conjunction with tech, science and operations to do the following -
1. Define Goals/KPIs for a project and constantly measure progress against set goals.
2. Lead initiatives to identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in Last Mile Routing, Navigation and Driver experience.
3. Coordinate with Stakeholders (Tech, Product and Operations) to drive projects end to end.
4. Conveying updates on issues, operational status and business insights internally as well as externally during weekly/monthly reviews.
5. Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
6. Must be able to systematically escalate any issues in the operating plan to the relevant owners and follow through on the resolutions.
7. Drive think big ideas that transforms process and not just provide incremental improvements.
About the team
LMAQ Geospatial team helps create the world's best logistics focused maps for Amazon, which includes elements of geocoding and address hierarchies. We aim to improve the map data such that it improves the routing efficiency and enhances driver experience. We go about improving map data through a combination of programmatic channels that improves data at scale, and addresses driver reported defects. We strive to learn from driver and customer pain points and initiate new programs that address those, thus maintaining a virtuous cycle. Besides direct intervention to drive data improvement, we partner with Tech and Science team to validate 3P datasets, identify and highlight gaps in our systems and expedite development flywheel.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND, - 7+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership - 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Master's degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field
Employement Category:Employement Type:
BPO / Call Center Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Senior Program Manager, Geospatial
end to end delivery