At IBM, work is more than a job it s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world s most challenging problems If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities Software Developer position for IBM SSW team. This professional will be immerse in a innovative, dynamic and technical work environment, working side-by-side with experienced and bright professionals towards a common goal Act as e Software Development Engineer, responsible for understanding product functionalities, requirements, defects and enhancements to deliver these on new releases and patches, he /she will be involved in the software development cycle, requirements review, coding, test, test automation and client support. DevOps, SRE and Security are others areas that he or she will be engaged as part of daily work. Work on a daily basis with Product Owners, Architects, Release Managers and Engineering Manager, Other internal Teams, Sales, Business Partners in order to guide the product s development Proactively seek for improvements opportunities and innovation that matters by learning new technologies and methods that can positively impact the products.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-5 years working as Software developer.
- Functional test creation;
- Software test phases and principles;
- Selenium Web Driver;
- Mobile testing / APPIUM;
- Continuous Delivery process.
- White box testing
- Black box testing
- Unit Testing
- Skill in Mobile test automation
- Skill in Performance, load and Stress test
- SQL / NoSQL Database
- Oracle, SQLServer and DB2
- Open Shift
- shell script
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Agile development experience including using Github/Jira
- Communication and teamwork collaboration
- IBM Maximo Technical skills
- Mapping tools (ArcGIS, OpenLayers)
- Apache Cordova
- Cordova plugins
- ArcGIS REST API
- ArcGIS replicas operations
- Weblogic and Websphere
- Mobile Application Development (IOS, Android and Windows)
- Able to debug code, implement fixes and changes
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area: