As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities Your day in the role will include
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP Netweaver ABAP.
- You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
You will come with
- Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
- Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
- Intermediate Document Extensions
- ABAP Objects
- Business Application Programming Interface
- XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall industry experience of 12+ year
- The ABAP on HANA Application Developers would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
- Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
- Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
- Knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven work experience in 3-4 full cycle implementation in SAP ABAP HANA projects.
- Experience in working in Implementation, Consulting, Client interaction, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects would be an advantage
- Understanding of SAP functional requirement, conversion into Technical design and development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms in implementation or support projects
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Req. For Developer Sap Abap Hana