- Appoint new partners, dealers in new territories as per channel expansion
- Responsible for both primary and secondary sales of all products line on a month-to-month basis
- Drive width and depth of distribution through placement and billing of stocks to dealers appointed
- Plan the months sales targets and achieve them.
- Make a PJP and work on the territories as agreed upon with the management
- Generation of daily visit and work report submit to Business Manager.
- Work towards gathering quality feedback and market intelligence of competitors and consumer preferences
- Take steps to do launches of a new product.
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate/MBA desirable
- 4+ yrs experience in channel management
- Good communication skill with a go-getting attitude
- Strong Ability to work with least supervision and motivational skills.
- Good knowledge of local market and territory
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Management Consulting / Strategy Role Category:
Sales / BD Functional Area:
Area Sales Manager-Raipur