- Ensure models / drawings accuracy based on BIM standards and BIM project workflow criteria / checklist.
- Experience in modelling of railways, roads, bridges, tunnels, viaducts, utilities, etc.
- Clean up and synchronize models/drawings on a daily basis to the cloud collaboration platform.
- Ensure all productions are completed on schedule or in a timely manner.
- Establish federated model setup including templates and clash detection setups.
- Compile all BIM models of BIM packages and prepare submissions as per QA/QC.
- Check the quality of BIM models being issued by sub consultants and ensure compliance between drawings and design models.
- Communicate all notes and concerns with BIM modelers and sub-consultants to ensure high-quality submissions.
- Report regularly to BIM Coordinator on the progress of work.
- Ensure all exported information are recorded in the correct directory.
- Keep track of BIM submissions.
- Coordinate with the design team to identify the status of design packages and their relation to BIM submission.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Software Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Job seems aged, it may have been expired!
Fraud Alert to job seekers!