- Death claim assessment for Retail, Group and Credit life
- Managing assessment and to have strong eye on risk i.e. claims adjudication of death, health or credit life claims.
- Verification of basic documents, scrutinize the medical records if any for any evident history and cross check with the Companys system in order to pay the rightful amount to the customer/right nominee.
- Close liaising and relationship management with Risk teams, Branch teams, Hospital team, partner SPOCS (Credit Life) etc
- Initiate investigations and liaise closely with Risk teams to close the action as per TAT committed
- Have a vigilant eye to catch frauds and ensure only rightful claims are paid
- Ensure delivery within TATs defined
- Liaising with stakeholders and partners
- Ensure timely, speedier and accurate delivery
- Ensuring attainment of quality at all times
- Monitor changes and ensure any gaps identified are closed with business/process teams
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Banking / Financial Services Role Category:
Finance / Accounts / Tax Functional Area:
Financial Analyst and reporting