1) Monitoring of daily operations related to Disbursement, Collection, Insurance, Pre-Closure, GL entries and EOD/BOD etc.
2) Ensure the proper coordination between internal and external customers.
3) BC coordination for smooth operation on day to basis.
a. BC relationship management by regular coordination and queries resolution.
b. New BC empanelment configuration, policy setup, system credential, training.
c. Screening, Commercial closure, Legal vetting, On boarding & Managing.
4) Audit related response and timely closure of All raised queries with proper justifications.
5) Adherence of Compliance guidelines and Process as per approved note and monitoring of the same.
6) Defined MIS reports preparation and circulation.
7) Managing escalations / grievance redressal by ensuring closure of the issue within time frame.
8) Ensure adherence of file TAT in operation.
9) Ensuring the closure of monthly activities like Payout, NPA settlement and FLDG management etc.
10) Team management
12) Evaluation of system enhancements and planning of compliance followed by development and deployment in production.
13) Preparation of Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Review the Functional Specification documents (FSDs), Conduct the User Acceptance testing (UAT) and provide the Sign off.
14) Insurance booking and settlement monitoring
Competencies required for role
1. Must have worked in any MFI/NBFC-MFI/Bank-MFI
2. Critical thinking and problem solving
3. Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
4. Must have through knowledge to use computer system and related applications (Excel)
5. Reporting skill is mandatory
6. Must be flexible to work in a team for achieving organisation target as one entity
7. Willingness to work in shifts and extended hours
Welcome to the CSB Bank. Incorporated in 1920, CSB is one of the pioneers of the banking industry in India. With a very progressive work environment and an increasingly youthful employee demographic, joining CSB will give you space and opportunity to flourish.