The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
- Sales executives are a part of the Bank's front-line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third-party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Assistant Manager - Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
BankingFunctional Area: Role Category:
Retail & B2C SalesRole:
Retail & B2C SalesEmployement Type:
Any GraduatePost Graduation:
M.Ed in EducationDoctorate:
Ph.D/Doctorate in Education, MPHIL in Education
xis Bank LimitedLocation(s):
sales executive activities