- Required Experience: 2-4 Yrs
- Location: Pune, Odisha, Jagdalpur, Satna
- Qualification: Any Technical Qualification with Safety Diploma
- Accommodation Free
- Site: Industrial Construction Site
For more details contact us:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and follow safety programs to ensure highest safety standards at construction sites.
- To ensure safety for all construction activities at site.
- To ensure proper EHS implementation at sites.
- To maintain proper EHS documentation at sites viz checks lists, formats, and permit systems etc.
- To conduct EHS committee meetings and to come up with methods to improve safety at sites.
- Training of contractor workers by conducting toolbox meetings, EHS Induction, Trainings, Seminars etc.
- Overall responsibility of site safety procedures, SOPs and processes and ensure compliances.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / Construction Role Category:
Occupational Health / Safety Functional Area:
Safety Supervisor & Safety Officer
safety officer activities
safety management system