- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and increase organic traffic
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Do all the SEO related activities like finding the best keywords, On-page SEO optimizations, creating backlinks, finding guest post opportunities, and doing outreach for guest posts.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze all the SEO metrics and use them to learn and get better.
- Develop and execute content-specific SEO strategies that promote growth in social signals, quality backlinks, and traffic
- Identify and close content gaps between company websites and competitor content
- Find, evaluate, and capitalize upon SEO expansion opportunities for site structure, on- page improvements, keyword strategies, and content optimization
- Develop and execute SEO best practice checklists, to ensure growth
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions
- Regular technical audits and improvements
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Proven track record success in both content and technical SEO
- Experience with optimizing content for programming/technical site
- Strong hands on experience using SEO/analytics tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics (Content Optimization tools like SurferSEO is a plus bonus)
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Knowledge of Content Marketing, Info-graphics, MS-Excel, ORM, Keyword Research, Google algorithm, Data Mining Tools is must.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Media / Dotcom / Entertainment Role Category:
Marketing / Communication Functional Area: