- As a Business Development Executive for Gold Loans, will be responsible for identifying potential clients and developing relationships with them to generate business for the company. Primary role will be to drive sales of gold loans, which are secured loans offered to customers by pledging their gold ornaments or coins as collateral.
- Identify potential clients: Will be responsible for identifying potential clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential customers.
- Build and maintain relationships: Will need to develop strong relationships with customers, understand their needs and requirements, and offer them the right gold loan products that match their financial goals.
- Meet sales targets: Will be responsible for meeting sales targets set by the company and achieving the desired revenue growth.
- Create and implement marketing strategies: Will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies to promote gold loan products and services to potential customers.
- Manage loan applications and documentation: Will be responsible for managing the loan application process and ensuring that all required documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service: Will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by promptly addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ensure compliance: Will need to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and that all transactions are carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Banking / Financial Services Role Category:
Investment Banking / M&ASales / BD Functional Area:
Business Development Executive - Kanpur