We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with great technology background and impressive interpersonal skills. You need to be passionate about people and products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with talented teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
The Product Manager will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, design and operations and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction. You also need to ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the companys overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will need to act as the bridge between the CEO and the Team. He/She will act as a trusted advisor to the CEO. At the same time, you must build strong relationships with team members across the organization in order to maintain momentum and enable outcomes.
The Product Manager is expected to
- Support define the product strategy and roadmap and co-ordinate with various functions to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and prototypes.
- Improving the product innovation and management process and gaining consistency are top priorities. Needs to ensure the teams are not just aware of best-in-class approaches, but are also consistently following those frameworks
- Act as a leader within the company to work closely across teams and act as a champion for company culture. Should be able to drive home the culture and values of MMW.
- Work Closely with the CEO, to organize and align strategic priorities with members of the senior leadership team, act as a gatekeeper of tasks that can be resolved without direct involvement of the CEO. Organise follow up meetings to ensure that the decisions made in meeting rooms, make it into action. Language not in line with the rest of the document.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to optimize resources and deliver within turnaround time. Ensure smooth coordination amongst different engineering teams to deliver a seamless product
- Work closely with the Sales team to design product demos to be delivered to customers, deliver a monthly revenue forecast, develop sales tools and collateral, brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Work closely with the Operations team and propose an overall budget to ensure success. Ensure that the budget target is met.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to Develop product pricing, core positioning and messaging for the product. Brief press and analysts and go on press tours. Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Gain a deep understanding technology, innovation and customer experience. Need to work with the Design team and identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Masters degree from Tier-1 institute (IIT/IIM/BITS/ISB) in Business and/or Engineering. With a Bachelors degree of Engineering.
- 7+ Years of Experience in Product Management Roles
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. Skilled at working effectively in a matrix organization
- An analytical mindset driven by data, research and arithmetic. Not just by intuition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build world class presentations, excel sheets and reports
- Ability to build easy to understand dashboards and reports from complex systems
- Displays high degree of discipline, confidentiality, integrity and trust.
- A thorough understanding of the Impact of technology and AI on Innovation and Product Development. Is updated about and able to keep pace with evolving technologies across the globe.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Software Role Category:
Sales / BD Functional Area: