Location- Gujarat ( Surat, Junagadh, South Bopal )
Experience- 4-8 Years
- Act as point of contact at the branch, for students and parents, throughout the student journey.
- Ensures speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize customer satisfaction levels, this includes clarifying queries, resolving complaints/issues, coordinating with other departments on behalf of students/parents etc.
- Ensure retention of students and controlling left outs.
- Monitor and ensure efficiency in budget management and timely collection of revenue.
- Ensure adherence to all legal and operational compliances, oversee the safety of facilities and security of students.
- Lead a team of executives (EDP, Admin, Accounts) towards effective collaboration and provide support to maintain business continuity and operational efficiency.
- An excellent time and work management skills, ability to prioritize, ability to handle team, attention to detail and ability to meet established deadlines.
- A strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability of stakeholder management.
- An ability to handle customers in a calm, empathic & patient manner, along with strong sales persuasion skills.
- An excellent networking and presentation skills to conduct seminars.
Interested candidates can share resume on hidden_mobile.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Education / Training Role Category:
Operations Management / Process Analysis Functional Area:
Assistant Manager (Operations)