- Assistant Manager - Logistics - with Leading brand - Chennai
- Manage day to day operation and administrative matters of all warehouses through Depot
managers / CFA managers.
- Ensure timely receipt & storage of goods at all warehouses.
- Ensure orders are billed within timeline.
- Ensuring warehouse operations as per company policies
- Analysis of Shortage and Interchange cases of incoming stock at depots. Take timely
- Monitoring storage norms, stacking height & FMFO compliance at warehouses.
- Ensure inventory accuracy at all depot (Capture reasons for discrepancy and drive action plan
- Ensure overall performance of all depots as per score card. Identify low performing depots
and drive action plan for the improvement plan.
- As per guidelines issued by Central Transportation team.
- Identifying transporters in new routes (existing routes, where required) including negotiation
and cost evaluation.
- Freight comparison, negotiation & proposing new opportunities for cost reduction.
- Ensuring transporter performance, review and improving service level as Transporter
- Propose infrastructure requirement at all warehouses.
- Drive deployment of infrastructure as per approved capex Audit Management.
- Planning of monthly internal stock audit and its compliance.
- Ensure perpetual inventory counting during depot visit- EHS && safety audit compliance.
- Compliance as per third party stock audits and submitting action plan- ISO audit preparation
and successful audit without exception Identify improvement opportunities arising out of audit
observations and closure of actions EHS, Safety && Statutory compliance (under guidance of
Central team for Safety and EHS).
- Ensure standard safety measures in the warehouse to avoid accidents in due consultation
with ZLAM- Timely completion of all Legas is && IFC points as assigned.
Sale accounting / Receivables
- Ensuring accurate sale Accounting (Invoicing&& sales returns).
- Conduct monthly meets with Sales team on various Sales support related issues for timely
closure of issues and identify / close improvement areas
- Ensure all customer complaints (SR) are closed as per TAT
- Represent various Distributor/customer meets
- Handling all internal external customer escalations and provide solutions.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Chemical / Plastic / Rubber / Glass Role Category:
Operations Management / Process Analysis Functional Area:
Assistant Manager - Logistics - with Leading