Greetings of the day!
We are Hiring for ROR
- Reviewing other developers code as well as suggesting improvements
- Algorithm development and general optimization
- Collaborating with various stakeholders including QA, DevOps, PMs and other developers
- At Least 4 years solid experience on Ruby on Rails, including at least one start to finish project where you were the lead developer or a primary contributor.
- Solid understanding of deploying and maintaining Rails apps
- Ability to set up workers and deploy across multiple instances.
- Git experience, some would say you are a git master.
- A strong drive and sense of ownership of the challenges we take on, coupled with a team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of standard CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis)
- A professional proficiency in English
- A systematic debugging and problem solving methodology
- Minimum of four years of experience with Rails 4/5
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Software Role Category:
Operations Management / Process Analysis Functional Area:
Hiring for ROR
Job seems aged, it may have been expired!
Fraud Alert to job seekers!