1. Planning for process implementation across levels/offices.
2. Conduct periodic workshops for educating the project teams on relevant SOPs.
3. Preparing and implementing periodic quality check/audits of different process owners which shall include document verification.
4. Preparation of audit reports and quarterly audit scores of different process owners.
4. Prepare and implement a training calendar in consultation with project and operations head.
5. Identifying suitable trainers fit for the subject.
6. Conducting training, preparation of training reports along with impact analysis.
7. Arranging and coordinating trainings for DISCOM officials.
Imaginators - try going beyond, established in the year 2005, is Certified Manpower Consultancy and leading entity owned by Mr. Amit Paul. It has successfully achieved the status of a prime Recruitment Agency and has set a benchmark among it's clients and colleagues. The company carries a discreet...