Product Head - BYJU's EXAM PREP
About BYJU'S Exam Prep :
BYJU's Exam Prep is the Most Comprehensive Preparation App, loved by millions of aspirants across the country. We are the Exam Preparation vertical of BYJU's, world's most valuable Ed-Tech company.
We are a rapidly growing team of innovative, inquisitive, like-minded go-getters, who have helped over 3 Crore Aspirants in achieving their career dreams. We are a young and passionate organisation, constantly striving to work towards the aspirants' cause. We believe in working hard and celebrating achievements harder with our colleagues-turned-friends. The open and approachable culture at BYJU'S Exam Prep ensures an all-round learning experience with equal focus on tech and human skills.
What You'll Do :
- Identifying and defining KPIs and metrics for your team and drive overall team performance
- Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
- Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
- Ability to Design and understand user journeys
- Devise Product Strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for Community and Paid products.
- Work closely with fellow engineering, design, and business leadership to define our product vision and strategy across your product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes
- Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, with internal buy-ins.
- Designing wireframes and Product Requirement Documents
- Developing operational efficiencies to bring quality products to market in the least amount of time
- Hands on experience of tracking tools like GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
- Lead organizational initiatives to establish best-in-class product management practices within BEP
- Owning projections for features with regards to revenue, spends, etc.
- Presenting and communicating product plans and feature updates to relevant stakeholders
What You'll Need :
- B. tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
- 6-8 years of experience in online B2C product related role
- Hands on knowledge of agile product development
- Ability to prioritise for impact
- Ability to analyse data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Firebase.
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
- A deep understanding and appreciation for good design and user experience
What We Are Offering :
- An open, transparent culture.
- Quality over quantity approach (We care about the work you put into the hours, and not about the number of hours you put into work).
- We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
- We are data driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
- We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there's no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
- A young and vibrant team brimming over with ideas
- On the job learning and working on some path-breaking projects
- Chance to make an impact in the lives of millions of students.
We're A Great Place to Work!
We at BYJU'S Exam Prep have always strived to be a great place to work & now we've proven our mettle. BYJU'S Exam Prep has been conferred with the title of Great Place To Work. Being an employee centric organization, we work relentlessly to ensure that the comfort, health & well-being of our employees are never compromised with. We strongly promote equal participation in the workplace so that everyone is able to evolve, grow & improve their skills consistently.
P.S. We have a strong, proven bias towards people who demonstrate zeal to learn, a curiosity of how things work beneath the hood and are a good match for our open culture that promotes integrity, equality and learning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.