- To recruit, engage and launch BMs
- To ensure that BMs recruit, appoint and train PFAs.
- Conduct regular BM and PFA meetings and update them on new earning opportunities and enablement initiatives.
- Ensure BMs and PFAs are adequately trained by the training team for the Job.
- To drive BMs & PFAs to achieve their earning goals thereby achieving personal business target.
- To ensure leads allocated from HO in SAMS are worked upon and updated.
- Protect existing customer base by engaging with them and keeping the policies persistency.
- To handle complaints of team, customers & ensure timely & proper resolution.
Minimum 6 years work experience with 3-4 years experience in a sales team handling role in life insurance
- Understanding the Customer
- Sales Process Implementation
- Business Planning
- Customer Centricity
- Team Handling
CTC Upto 7 LPA
Thanks & Regards,
Mobile : 84hidden_mobile5
Off: No. : hidden_mobile
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Insurance Role Category:
Field Sales ExecutiveDistributor Sales Rep Functional Area:
Sr. Relationship Manager or Unit manager
unit sales manager
sales development manager
unit agency manager
agency development manager
associate sales manager
key relationship manager