Applications Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
- Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and feedback into application designs.
- Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
- Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application version histories.
- Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies. Send your CV to this id : hidden_email
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / Construction Role Category:
Application Programming / MaintenanceEngineering Design / Construction Functional Area:
project management office
application support services
major incident management