Exp: 2yrs to 4yrs
Mandatory Skill set:
- 2 to 3 Years work experience in embedded software and/or driver development
- Very Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Working on Linux/Android OS is mandatory.
- Good understanding of Video compression basics, end-to-end encoding/decoding flow and Hardware accelerated codecs is mandatory
- Thorough understanding of one or more multimedia frameworks viz., (OpenMAX/Codec2.0/GStreamer) is mandatory
- Fluent in industry standard software development tools: T32, JTAG, ICE debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools at least some of these is mandatory
- Understanding of Video any of the Video codec formats H.264, MPEG4, HEVC, VC1, VP8, VP9, AV1 etc.
- Basic Understanding of YUV/RGB pixel formats
- Experience in working with Multimedia frameworks like FFMPEG
- Experience in Video processing pipeline implementation for media applications (playback, recording, transcoding, streaming etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more Real-Time Operating Systems is a plus point: (Ex : QNX, GHS etc)
- Exposure to Hypervisor environment is a plus point.
- Exposure to Apple CarPlay, Baidu Car-Life, Android Auto, etc. is a plus
- Sound understanding of ARM architectures (v7, v8) is a plus
- Experience in Video pre- and post-processing algorithms for subjective quality enhancement such as Adaptive Image Enhancement, Frame rate conversion, Deinterlacing etc., knowledge in motion compensation & estimation etc. is a plus.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Software Role Category:
Embedded / System SoftwareEmbedded, VLSI Functional Area:
Avani Tech SolutionsLocation(s):