At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYOU AND IBM INDIAIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years.In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.BUSINESS UNIT INTRODUCTIONOur IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.WHO YOU AREAs Project Management Professional, you are responsible for program management of Managed Server Services like Disaster Recovery. You will manage all Partners internal and external partners.If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here. WHAT YOU WILL DO
How well help you grow.
- Develop strategies and operational plan for customers to standardize compliance-based service Offerings
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of SIEM Implementation
- Responsible for Revenue realization, Coach developers, testers to deliver high quality software. Closely work with and/or Lead a highly skilled engineering team to guide, help implement and deliver solutions on time
- Partner closely with the product owners, business analyst to align product architecture with business needs.
- Manage diverse requirements, negotiate, and effectively articulate rationale and vision behind technical decisions that support the business
- Play trusted advisor to the program leadership to bring the right technical skills on the board.
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions which meet business and technology needs
- Partner with DevOps teams to operationalize the product deliveries
Culture.IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Please beware.Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: ***@**.ibm.com.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- Youll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT Industry.
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience (IT Infrastructure willing to move into the Project Management career path, can also apply).
- Experience in microservices, application level design and architecting for Server management and disaster recovery
- Ability to develop applications using DevOps, open source tech stack, security, scalability, performance tuning
- Proven ability in project management while managing partner expectations as per prescribed service level agreements
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking.If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible " GTS isthe place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when youre looking for your next career challenge
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice What about all of these If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBMs greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Management Consulting / StrategyRole Category:
Management Consulting / StrategyFunctional Area:
Contact Details:Company Name: IBMLocation(s): Bengaluru