Computer Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
- Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
- Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturers instructions.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Continuously monitors and reacts to IT operations processing schedule.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls, email, and voice mail inquiries from internal customers (within IT department) regarding computer-related problems.
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please drop your resume on this mail id:- hr***************a@ou****k.in
Abhishek Mishra - 8535037***
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Data EntryFunctional Area:
Ashutosh Bisht HiringLocation(s):