Key responsibilities for Technical Program Managers:
- Build trust for Azure as a product, and Microsoft as a company, with Microsoft largest, most important customers.
- Collaborate with Microsoft and customer engineers to build elegant and practical solutions to real-world challenges.
- Act as Product Owner (PO) for customer open source engineering projects.
- Partner with technical specialists, Microsoft product teams, partners, and open source communities to empower customers to do more with Azure.
- Identify emerging patterns while developing new capabilities.
- Cultivate partnership and trust within agile teams of customer and Microsoft engineers.
- Scope engineering engagements to generate immediate customer value and maximize long-term reuse potential.
- Help build and maintain a portfolio of Open Source Software (OSS) projects.
- Participate in hands-on coding activities to maintain up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Understand common cloud architecture patterns and trade-offs, best practices for cloud engineering, developer productivity issues, etc.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that embraces inclusivity and diversity.
Here are some of the qualities and experiences we are looking for:
- At least 3+ years experience in software engineering in a technical program/product owner /architect or developer role.
- At least 3+ years experience working with cloud computing technologies.
- You should self-identify as a technical program/product manager with a passion for cloud technologies.
- Previous experience as a technical program/product manager.
- Track record of working closely with agile and diverse engineering teams.
- Industry experience in Retail or Consumer Goods verticals.
- Comfort with a command line and OSS software.
- Understanding of cloud and other computing technologies, including business drivers and emerging trends across Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies.
- Experience working in geographically dispersed teams.
- Self-starter who likes tackling new challenges and working independently.
- Ability to build relationships with senior technical and business leaders.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability including fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time. Most travel is regional, but there are occasional international trips.
IT Services & ConsultingFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Senior ManagementEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in ComputersPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate