- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Work towards automation of current reports and scheduling them as needed
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Demonstrate proficiency on working with ITSM Tool(SNOW).
- Proficiency in creating & automating complex reports using MS(Excel & Access), Macros & Visual basic would be a plus.
- Exposure to Contracts reviews/ SLR and aligning reporting requirements for the same.
1. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
2. Strong customer service orientation.
3. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
4. Strong understanding of Business Analytics.
5. Strong understanding of MS Excel and Scripting Technologies.
6. Available for after hours and weekend work as necessary.
7. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
8. Highly organized with particular attention to detail.
9. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
10. Minimum of four years relevant work experience in developing and maintaining complex reports using current S/W reporting tools.
11. Familiarity with ITIL framework and with the Infrastructure technology terms like Networks, Wintel/Windows, UNIX, DBMS(SQL & Oracle), Storage, Back-up. Must have
Interested candidates can share resume on below email id:
IT Services & ConsultingFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate, Doctorate Not Required
HCL Training StaffingAddress:
SEZ Unit-I, Ground & (Partial) First Floor, IT Block No. 3, Village Kanjehara & Chack Gajaria Farms, Sultanpur Road, Mastemau, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002Location(s):