Job DescriptionVery Urgent Requirement for the Post of General Manager. (Finance and Accounts)
Required Exp: 8+.
At a scale between 15 to 20 LakhsIndustry:
Sugar Factory.( Manufacturing)
If you interested send your update resume with below details on givenEmail ID:
C.A./C.M.A./ ICWA/LLB with 15+ Experience in Sugar Manufacturing Industries on site level.
A minimum qualification of CA or relevant course is required.
-Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate
GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and programme budgets
And actual expenditures;
- Coordinating all audit activity;
- Consistently analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely
Manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor
Progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
- Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing
all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and
Correcting variances as appropriate
- Supporting the CFO in engaging the boards audit and finance committees around issues and
Trends in financial operating models and delivery; Overseeing all financial, project/programmer
and grants accounting; ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and
Programmer budgets throughout the grant/fund period; collating financial reporting materials for
Government, corporate, and foundation grants;
- Managing organizational cash flow forecasting by working in partnership with the Programme
Heads; collaborating with Programme Heads to assess the financial efficacy of programme
operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support programme operations;
- Managing and tracking the performance of invested assets, in alignment with the policies and
- Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and
responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmers to maximize and help them
reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
- Providing leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout
the organization; creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
- To be well versed with SAP
- A minimum qualification of CA or relevant course is required.
- An experience of at least 8+ years in leadership role would be even better.
- At a scale between 15 to 20 Lakhs
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Location: Bangalore, Badhami,
Note: if you are not interested kindly inform to your friends.
Best & Regards,
Thrive Placement & Consultant
Office Add-Sai-Dham Complex,1st Floor, Office No.19,|
Landewadi| Nr.Shivaji Statue Bhosari |Pune-411039
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Finance & AccountsRole Category:
Very Urgent Requirement for the Post of General Manager. (Finance and Accounts)