Logistics and Warehouse managers organised the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
Logisticsmanagers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a transportation company.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods, and ensure compliance with transport regulations.
- Oversee dispatch of vehicles, vessels or aircraft.
- Control the company or departmental budget, including acquisitions.
- Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of companies or departments responsible for coordinating, arranging and monitoring the transportation and movement of goods.
- Arrange for shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit.
- Set performance goals, oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue.
- Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Logistics / Courier / TransportationRole Category:
Supply Chain / LogisticsFunctional Area:
Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement
Arcade Visas ServicesLocation(s):