- Report to Head - Donor Recruitment.
- Assist the planning, organizing, managing and executing of stem cell donor recruitment drives, special events.
- Assist the drive leader to work closely with patients, family and friends throughout the donor recruitment drive planning process.
- Support drive events by providing correspondence, data entry, PR support and follow-up.
- Manage timely and accurate reporting in the database system.
- Coordinate and prepare all drive-related promotional materials (flyers, posters, emailers) and donor-related registration material including registration forms, buccal swabs, etc, based on drive checklist.
- Follow up with local media for press releases and coverage of drives and events.
- Perform post-drive follow up, including reporting of donor recruitment numbers and financial contributions in the database system, reviewing completed registration forms, and ensuring the return of all materials.
- Actively supports the outreach of Donor Recruitment team to seek potential donors, volunteers and corporate partners through networking, social media, etc.
- Conducts research and compiles lists of potential partners universities, companies, Rotary / Rotaract / other Clubs/Associations, media partners.
- Maintain volunteer database.
- Key Areas: Event Management, Communications, PR, Fundraising, Counselling, (Preferred from Soft Skill Trainer, Corporate Training back ground with enthusiastic talking manner)
Employement Category:Employement Type:
NGO / Social WorkRole Category:
NGO / Social WorkFunctional Area:
Senior Associate - Donor Recruitment